WINNER BEST FINISHING TOUCHES 2014
After several years of working in close contact with bridal suppliers we felt it was time to acknowledge those suppliers across Northern Ireland who dedicate their life to helping brides and grooms achieve their dream wedding day through providing unrivalled products and service. And so in October 2005 the Reader Awards were launched in Ten Square Hotel, Belfast.
Over the nine years the Reader Awards have been running thousands of brides and grooms have voted with each voting year culminating in gala awards ceremonies hosted by some of the Province’s top celebrities, including May McFettridge, Lynda Bryans and Mike Nesbitt, Gerry Anderson and Sean Coyle.
The awards nights are always highly enjoyable with plenty of dancing well into the night. Previous bands that have performed include Sunshine and All Stars, as well as an impromptu piece from James Huish!
Past Winners Comments
- The much anticipated GMINI awards are always a fantastic night. The hospitality, entertainment and fellow nominee's make it a highlight for myself and my girls. For our brides, who take the time to vote for us is very special, it makes all the long hours and early mornings totally worth while to know we have done a great job on their special day.Swift Wedding and Event Decor Hire
WINNER BEST FINISHING TOUCHES 2014
- The much anticipated GMINI awards are always a fantastic night. The hospitality, entertainment and fellow nominee's make it a highlight for myself and my girls. For our brides, who take the time to vote for us is very special, it makes all the long hours and early mornings totally worth while to know we have done a great job on their special day.Clare Flower
WINNER BEST FLORIST 2014
- On behalf of all at Debonair, I just wanted to say a massive thanks for yet another fantastic evening! Everything from the venue, the entertainment throughout the evening, the meal, the presentation ceremony to the after party was amazing. And winning first prize was the icing on the cake of course! You surpassed yourselves yet again. Here's to another successful year.Debonair
WINNER BEST GROOMSWEAR RETAILER 2014
- Creative Ideas Bridal Armagh & Cookstown were absol delighted to attend the 2014 Reader Awards. We were thrilled to be nominated in the top 5 Bridal Shops but the highlight of the evening was winning Best Bridal Retailer 2014!! Great relaxed evening, fab entertainment & a pleasure to meet up with other leading wedding suppliers from all over the province.Creative Ideas Bridal
WINNER BEST BRIDAL RETAILER 2014
- I have been absolutely thrilled to have been nominated in the GMINI Reader Awards over the last three years. Taking the title in my category in 2012 & 2014 was definitely the highlight of my career so far. What an honour to be invited together with leading wedding suppliers across Ireland in what is always a fabulous glamorous evening, with amazing good and first class entertainment.By Kerri
WINNER BEST BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST 2014
- Every year as November arrives we start getting exited about the Reader Awards. Whether you win or lose it's a great night and a wonderful chance to catch up with old friends and make new ones. It's a glamorous "do", with everyone in their glad rags, delicious food, fantastic entertainment and the excitement of the prize givings, all organised by GMINI. Many thanks to Dawn & the girls for another great night and we're already looking forward to next year!Sarah Jane’s Cakes
WINNER BEST WEDDING CAKE 2014